Top 3 Beauty Products





Today I wanted to talk about my top three beauty products. Over the past few years, I have had a great interest in watching "beauty gurus" on Youtube, researching beauty products and spending (too much!) money on makeup items.

Sometimes, when you buy a product it ends up just being okay, and not every makeup product works the same for every person.

Here are my top 3 beauty products that I use anytime I wear makeup.

1. bareMinerals Original Foundation (fair)



My friend recommended me this product, so I decided to give it a try (even though it is fairly more expensive than I usually like to spend). What I love about this product is that it gives the perfect amount of coverage I am looking for in a powder/foundation (medium coverage). You can put this over concealer or liquid foundation, or just use it as a foundation on its own! I usually apply a light foundation/bb cream then use this to set my makeup and make sure my skin does not get oily throughout the day.

2. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish (soft and gentle)




















Before I bought this product, I never understood the hype over highlighters. Then I tried this product... it truly is AMAZING. I just swipe it on my cheekbones (above my blush) and a little on the tip of my nose, and it gives a gorgeous glow without looking shiny or greasy. Also, although it is a bit expensive, I literally have had this product for two years and have barely made a dent in it! All you need is a swipe with your brush, and since it is so pigmented, you barely use any product! 10/10 would recommend this.

3. Benefit Roller Lash (black)


I had always been a firm believer in buying only drugstore mascaras because I never thought high-end ones were worth the price... until I tried Benefit Roller Lash. This mascara is by far the BEST I have ever used. It lengthens, darkens, and volumizes your lashes without making them look clumpy. If I only wear one makeup product I like this one because it really brightens my eyes and makes them pop! I definitely recommend trying this product.


So there you have it, my three top favorite beauty products! Comment below and let me know some of your all-time favorite products because I'm always looking to try new ones!


No comments