Missing The Happy Island

Hello lovelies!


I know it has been a long time since I have posted on this blog, but I am back! Between finals at school, then coming home and getting settled for the Summer, and a bit of lack of inspiration, I decided to take a mini break from Cozy With Coffee.

I am so happy to be back though!

In today's post, I wanted to talk about the amazing island of Aruba. This was our second time going, and we ended up staying at the same All-Inclusive resort (Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Resort). All I can say about this island is it truly fits its label as "One Happy Island."

Now, I realize some people tend to like vacations where they are always active, doing, touring, seeing, etc, but there is truly something so serene and wonderful about an island/caribbean vacation. Being able to lay on a lounge chair, looking at the perfectly clear blue water is those moments in life where truly just live in the moment- not thinking about past or future worries.

The serenity of the beach, the happy thoughts of summer, the cooling water of the Caribbean Sea, are all parts that make up a truly amazing and unforgettable getaway. I had the best time with my family on the happiest island, and really am still missing this place every day.

Aruba, you're always in my heart.

Here are some photos from my trip!


This perfection.

Just me, my noodle, and I

Unbelievable Sunsets


Very proud of this photo, it was even featured on @arubahome 's Instagram!

Hope you enjoyed! I am going to be getting back into a normal posting schedule! Leave me a comment below saying where your favorite vacation spot is. :)

Till' next time!



No comments