8 Beauty Finds Under $10


Today, I wanted to write about some great beauty finds that are under $10.00 each! I love buying makeup, but it can get really expensive if you're not conscience about your picks! Many times, drugstore makeup can be just as good as the high end brands. Target, Ulta, and Harmon Face Values are my favorite places to buy makeup!

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer-For me, primers are not something I pick up every day. However, when I want my makeup to look extra nice and am taking more time to do it, primer is an important step in keeping your foundation looking good and not cakey all day! This Mayebelline primer has a really smooth and buttery texture that feels great on your face and it definitely helps my foundation go on smoother than normal! You can't go wrong with this $6.99 primer!
2. CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation- This is a great everyday foundation that has medium coverage. I love this foundation because it does not feel too heavy on my face, but still gives me ample coverage to cover up any spots! At $7.99 this is definitely quality makeup that can be used even as a concealer if you only want to use in small areas.

3. Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal- This is a medium to heavy coverage concealer. I would say if you have dry skin this might not be the best product, but moisturizing before using this would probably do the trick! This is $8.99 and is great for spots that need quick coverage!

4. e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder- This product is only 3.00 and is a great overall powder to set your foundation or concealer! I love this not only because of the price, but because it is translucent so it sets my foundation or concealer without adding an extra heavy layer of color coverage!

5. e.l.f. Blush- This is one of my all time favorite blushes. It is great for fall and winter time as it is a bit of a darker blush, but is very pigmented and lasts on my face all day! Definitely worth the $3.00 splurge.

6. NYX Baked Blush in Spanish Rose- I chose a second blush because blushes are one of my favorite makeup products! This NYX one is $6.99 has a tad of shimmer, but not too much. I love using this in the spring and summer as it can brighten up your cheeks with the perfect light shade of pink!

7. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Washable Mascara in Blackest Black- I always feel like no makeup look is complete without a bit of mascara! At $7.99, this mascara is definitely worth the price as it lengthens, volumizes, and darkens my lashes better than any drugstore brand I have tried.

8. Maybelline Color Whispers- These are now called "Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Colors", but are basically the same thing as Maybelline Color Whispers. At $7.49 they're a great price and are the perfect combination between a lipstick and lipgloss. They are moisturizing on your lips but still are pigmented that you can see a color on your lips!

Comment down below what your favorite drugstore beauty finds are!






No comments