6 Goals for 2016

Welcome to Cozy with Coffee! I'm so excited to start my new blogging journey! I figured what better way to start off my new blog and the new year (24 days in...) than with my top 6 goals for 2016?





1. Tune out- In this day and age, it is way too easy to get caught up and waste hours just scrolling through our phones, laptops, iPads, etc. I want to make it a point this year to take a break, every day, from my electronics by putting them away and out of sight and enjoying something that's better for my health, like taking a stroll outside, or reading a book!


2. Use the gym- Considering my university has a beautiful newly renovated recreation center, it's a shame that I don't use it more often. There are state of the art machines, classes, saunas, and even a multi-activity pool that would all make exercising that much more enjoyable! This semester I definitely need to take advantage of the beautiful gym that I can use any time, any day.


3. Productivity- Although this is a really broad "goal", I think it sort of sums up how I want my year to go. Every day, I hope to do at least one productive thing (as simple as completing a homework assignment, or cleaning my room). It's always nice to look back at the end of the day and be able to say that you completed at least one thing that made you feel productive!


4. Help the community- I am a part of the "Habitat for Humanity" club at my University, but my goal is to be more involved this coming year. I definitely need to sign up for more "builds" and hopefully make a difference in the community!


5. Be positive- Although I wish I were more laid-back, I tend to be a worrier. This year my goal is to be much more positive and look at the bright side of situations. This is a very important goal of mine and I know if I start to look at things more positively, life could be a lot simpler.


6. Kick off Cozy with Coffee- Since this is my very first post on this blog, I definitely have a lot of work ahead of me. My goal is to really be consistent with posts this year, and make sure I put out a lot of content! I am beyond thrilled to be starting this blogging journey, and I hope you all enjoy the journey too!

Let me know what your goals are for 2016 in the comments below!





2 comments

  1. I am the same way about being productive, even one thing a day does make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! even just starting the day by making my bed makes me feel productive and wanting to do more! :)

      Delete